Report your relocation

If you move to Losser from another Dutch municipality or move within Losser

If you move to Losser from another Dutch municipality, or move within Losser, you need to register your new residential address. 

Register your relocation

Make an appointment

If you prefer an appointment, call +31 53 537 74 44.

What you need to know

  • Register in the period between 4 weeks before until 5 days after the moving date
  • If you move from Losser to another Dutch municipality, you register your relocation there
  • The municipality will automatically inform all government authorities, student grant funds and health insurance companies about your relocation
  • If you do not report your relocation, the municipality can give you an administrative fine

Required documents

  • Valid identity document.
  • (Copy of) your rental agreement or home purchase contract.
  • If you are moving in with someone: written permission from the primary resident and a copy of his or her valid ID. Use the consent form for this purpose. This permission is also needed if you are going to live with your parents or with your partner.


Reporting your relocation is free.

Request a DigiD

If you do not have a DigiD, you can easily obtain one at If you need assistance, call the municipality: +31 53 537 74 44.