Report your relocation
If you move to Losser from another Dutch municipality or move within Losser
If you move to Losser from another Dutch municipality, or move within Losser, you need to register your new residential address.
Make an appointment
If you prefer an appointment, call +31 (0) 53 537 74 44.
What you need to know
- Register in the period between 4 weeks before until 5 days after the moving date
- If you move from Losser to another Dutch municipality, you register your relocation there
- The municipality will automatically inform all government authorities, student grant funds and health insurance companies about your relocation
- If you do not report your relocation, the municipality can give you an administrative fine.
- Valid identity document
- Copy of your rental agreement or home purchase contract
- Written permission letter from the main resident and a copy of their identity document, if you are moving in with someone
Reporting your relocation is free.