Moving abroad

If you move from Losser to abroad for a period longer than 8 months.

You must deregister from the municipality if you are staying abroad for at least 8 months within 1 year. Even if you move back shortly in between.

Register your move abroad

Make an appointment

If you prefer an appointment, call +31 (0) 53 537 74 44.

What you need to know

If you move abroad you must deregister at the latest 5 days before departure. You can deregister at the earliest 4 weeks before departure.

Required documents

  • Valid identity document, of all family members moving abroad
  • Your current and future address

Proof of deregistration

If you need proof of deregistration abroad, you can request an extract from an RNI municipality.


Reporting your move is free.